28 June 2020

Deb's Covid-19 Photo Project (Part 2)

Rather than an email, go here for a better view of this blog entry: www.TrippingWithMikeAndDeb.blogspot.com. To follow, sign-up at the bottom of this page to receive email notices when new blogs are posted.
Dick & Barb (Kalamazoo)

She is fellow photo club member, nature lover, and dear friend.
He is a retired architect.
Jim & Lois (Comstock)

Another dear friend, Lois, has inspired me in so many ways.
Jim is an artist using nature’s “leftovers.”

THOUGHT - Isolated in Nature.
(Their home is surrounded by acres of woods and lake.)

Jill & Bob (Kalamazoo)

Long-time friends through my sister. Jill is a scrabble buddy.
Bob retired for the City.
Erin (Danny’s girlfriend), Danny, Tanner with Lake, Kevin
with Harper, Stevie, and Danny’s lab Ziggy (Richland)

My brother Kevin and family.

Jerolyn Selkirk (Galesburg)

Dear friend and fellow "Russian-ologist."

Bill & Carrie (Downtown Kalamazoo)

Carrie is a dear LLA friend and fellow photographer. Snazzy.

THOUGHT - Unmasked for a moment on a beautiful spring day.
 Helen (Downtown Kalamazoo)

We were actors in The Women, a play at the Kalamazoo Civic some years ago. I had a bit part and she had a lead.

THOUGHT - This too shall pass.
Steve & Chris (Downtown Kalamazoo)

More condo neighbors.
 Denise and Oscar (in arms) and Bridget (Kalamazoo)

Dear LLA friend and best tablecloth ironer in the world.

THOUGHT - I have sort of enjoyed the time at home.
Vanita (Kalamazoo)

My dear friend from LLA and co-author
(among others) of our LLA book.
Mary (Kalamazoo)

A fabulous gardener and long-time friend through my sister.
 Tom & Sharon with Frank (Kalamazoo)

Both distinguished Kalamazoo historians.

THOUGHT - Enjoying a typical day of no baseball (Tom) and work from home (Sharon). We have enjoyed the extra time together by reading, taking long walks, and trying new recipes and, at times, trying to stay out of one another's way.
 Ina Whitney (Kalamazoo)

Dear friend and miniature enthusiast.
I said I would stop the project when Governor Whitmer lifted the Stay-In-Place order, which was expected to be June 15. Instead she lifted it on June 5, so got cut short. I would love to have added my mom, my bro Bob and Lo, and other friends, but stuck to my original time line. I may add more later, just for the heck of it.

This project was sooo much fun. Thanks all for joining in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have visited any of these places, we would love to hear your comments. Or send us recommendations of places we should not miss.